Protect your investment property with insurance specifically designed to cover flats, units and houses that are leased to tenants.
You can enjoy the following benefits:
- Accidental breakage of fixed glass
- Vandalism or Malicious acts
- Water or liquid damage
- 24/7 Claims lodgement
- Flexible pay by the month at no extra cost
Features of our landlord insurance include:
1. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, the insurer may apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Discounts not available online.
- direct payment from your account with us
- discounts may apply for consolidated insurance policies obtained through us1
- obligation-free quotes
- friendly, personalised service.
Get a quote
3 easy ways to obtain landlord insurance
Before you insure with us...
We recommend that you read the CGU Landlords Residential Property PDS (PDF).
How to claim
To make a claim, simply call your insurance provider as soon as possible after the claim event has occurred.
- Claim on a policy held with CGU online or call 13 22 94
Any advice is general only. Before you make any decision to acquire any product or service you should obtain and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement at bankvic.com.au , at a branch or by calling 13 63 73. As an AFSL holder, we sell general insurance products under an agreement with the issuer Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance.