You may be considering covering your home or personal loan repayments. MLC Life Insurance has entered in to an arrangement with BankVic which enables you to be referred to MLC Life Insurance for a discussion about insurance cover for your debts.
MLC Debt Insurance may meet some or all of your loan repayments in the event of your:
• Death (including terminal illness)
• Critical Illness
• Involuntary Unemployment.
How to start your insurance discussion
• Let us know that you agree to being contacted by MLC Life Insurance and that you consent to having your contact and loan details forwarded to MLC Life Insurance.
• You’ll get an SMS and email from MLC Life Insurance with a link to the website, where you can read more about this insurance.
• You’ll receive a phone call from MLC Life Insurance.
Referral to MLC Life Insurance A commission of 20% of the first year’s premium will be paid by MLC Life Insurance to the referring lender for an insurance policy that is issued to you following a referral. Important information This document was prepared by MLC Limited ABN 90 000 000 402 AFSL 230694, trading as MLC Life Insurance. MLC Limited is the insurer and issuer of the product, MLC Debt Insurance. You can contact MLC Limited for any questions on 1300 280 133. Your lender or broker does not provide advice about insurance and their function is limited to referring you, following your consent, to MLC Limited to enable your discussion with MLC Limited about MLC Debt Insurance. MLC Limited uses the MLC brand under licence. MLC Limited is part of the Nippon Life Insurance Group and not a part of the NAB Group of Companies.