Pension Plus S10
Pension Plus is an at-call savings account for members who receive an Australian government pension from Centrelink or the Department of Veteran Affairs.
You can enjoy the following benefits:
- no minimum balance
- no account keeping, management or annual fees
- deposits online, via automated telephone banking or by visiting a branch
- direct credits and debits to and from the account
- access your funds at call via internet or mobile banking, automated telephone banking or by visiting a branch
- interest credited to the account on 30 June and 31 December
Features of our Pension Plus account include:
Rates & fees
|Up to $51,800
Fees & Charges
Refer to Fees & Charges (PDF) for information on current fees & charges.
3 easy ways to apply
Before you apply...
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions:
Fees and Charges (PDF) and the Financial Services Guide (PDF) which tells you about us and the services we offer.
Interest rates are variable and subject to change.