SMSF Saver S40
An ideal way to manage the cash component of your SMSF investment, enabling you to grow your super whilst enjoying the flexibility of access to your funds.
You can enjoy the following benefits:
- earn a great rate of interest on your funds
- no account-keeping or management fees
- unlimited transactions via the branch, automated telephone banking, BPAY, cheque and online transactions
- no minimum deposit required
- unlimited deposits
- access your funds at call via internet or mobile banking, automated telephone banking or by visiting a branch
- interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- apply over the phone or in branch
- direct credit to your account
Features of our SMSF Saver account include:
Rates & fees
||Standard rate pa
|Up to $5,000,000
Fees & Charges
Refer to Fees & Charges (PDF) for information on current fees & charges.
3 easy ways to apply
Before you apply...
- You will need to have a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) before you can open an SMSF Saver account.
- Upon application, you will be required to supply additional documentation:
- Certified copy of the SMSF Trust Schedule outlining:
- Name of the fund and trust participants and their roles, and
- Certified copy of the signed executed deed.
- In addition to the above, corporate trustees will need to provide:
- Certified copy of the company registration
- Company search (note: if you are unable to supply this, BankVic can conduct the search on your behalf and there may be a fee).
- Remember to read the Product Disclosure Statements:
Interest rates are variable and subject to change.This advice is general, so it may not be right for you. Before acting on the advice you should consider whether the advice is appropriate for you. Before you make any decision to acquire the SMSF Saver account you should obtain and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available from our website, any branch or by calling us on 13 63 73.