3 easy ways to change your personal details:
- Log in to online banking.
- Call 13 63 73 option 3.
- Visit a branch.
How to change your personal details via online banking
- Log in to internet banking.
- Go to My preferences > My profile.
- You can change either your address or email
Please note: If you wish to update your phone number, please do so via mobile banking, the BankVic app or by calling us on 13 63 73.
- Log in to mobile banking.
- Go to More > Personal details.
- Log in to BankVic App.
- Go to "Account Balance". Click on the menu on top left hand side.
- Select "Additional Services". Select "Personal Details".
- Update your contact details and select "Confirm".
- Remember if calling us or visiting a branch to change your details, you'll be asked to verify your identity.
- You can only change your personal details, and not those of your spouse or partner. More importantly, if you're a parent and changing addresses and contact details, remember to change your children's contact details too.
- If you have taken out insurance policies through us and changed your details via online banking, you still need to call 13 63 73 option 5 so we can update your details on the insurance policies as well.